Sunday, April 26, 2015

Visiting Friends

It's been awhile since I've blogged...again, lol.  It takes a lot to come to grip with my thoughts and to then actually have the ...will power...to blog.  I have so much that I go through and so much to say but I don't always have the sense to write it down.  It's sad, really, how long it takes me to do tasks.  Along with MS, I suppose I have ADHD.  It's a process.

I'm homeschooling my youngest birth daughter, whom I fondly call "Da Princess".  She's twelve years old.  She has ADHD, and I don't get a lot of support for her outside of our home.  She's been struggling in school for years now; being bullied, not being able to concentrate/focus, not being able to understand things the same way everyone else does, etc.  I can completely relate to her, being someone who lives with ADHD (thanks to the ol' MS " monster). She and I love the time we are able to spend together. She was only two years old when I was diagnosed.

I've also had to cross additional health issues.  GOD won't give you more than you can bare, but we each have our OWN crosses to carry.  I became an ordained minister so that I can marry others and hopefully help "keep" joy in their lives. So much has happened, and thankfully not all bad.  Just trying to play catch up, friends.



I'll try to share more of my story.  I'm still fundraising for my cause and to spread more MS Awareness.

http://www.gofundme.com/write-4msawareness

No comments:

Post a Comment