Original Recipe Yield One Omelet
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 medium white onion, sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Put 2 tablespoons olive oil and onions into pan or skillet over medium heat. Cook onions for a few minutes.
- Pour egg whites into skillet and continue cooking until egg is fully cooked.
- Add avocado to half of egg. Flip the other half of the egg over the top to make the omelet.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
For a spicy omelet, add 1/2 fresh jalapeno or 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
Photo Credit: elisson1.blogspot.com