Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Excruciating Painful Gums feeling better

I suppose Carbamazepine works because since I've been taking it the excruciating pain has stopped. I thank GOD because just by researching the type of pain I was in allowed me to not go off the deep end. That pain was real for sure.

I've skipped two doses and the pain has stopped for sure, but just to be safe I will continue to take it as instructed three times per day. I hate having medicines in my body. Nothing, however,has ever prepared me for a pain so excruciating. If anyone has ever even had a serious nerve issue or tooth pain in the mouth they'll see why I continue to use the term "excruciating".

Two doses free for a bit (I definitely took my third dose), I felt the calmness of moments again. I cannot believe that something so excruciating painful even exists. Nobody should ever be in that type of pain ever. This is why I plan on continuing to research for natural nerve pain relievers. See... Carbamazepine only works for nerves in the mouth. The nerve pain I have in other areas are not affected. How do they do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment