Saturday, November 18, 2017

Acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome?

So I've heard doctor's mention IRATIBLE BOWEL SYNDROME and ACID REFLUX but I can only briefly dealt with doctors about it. But next week I will see a GI doctor about them. Denver Health is being awesome to me and so is Colorado.
   When I eat food, it feels like food is just built up and hanging around in my esophagus like it's gonna come back up. Sometimes I throw up in my mouth. And the food definitely isn't being digested well because I feel bloated sometimes even though I use the restroom.  Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS affects mostly women. Causes are unknown. IBS symptoms include diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal cramps. IBS treatments include diet and lifestyle changes and medications.  Before I started taking SMOOV MOVE TEA my bowel movements were not regular and we're sometimes rock hard and sometimes diarrhea like. But this time it's tricky. I'll tell you why.

I'm not on Smoov move so right now I'm only on pills. Nothing is flushing my sytem out if that's how it works.
  Also we all know Dizziness and vertigo are often earlysymptoms of multiple sclerosis. Lesions in the brain that result from MS can affect balance. This can causevertigo. The balance issues caused bydizziness and vertigo increase the risk of injury due to falls.

  Well even though I have this (dizziness), Carbamazepine has a side effects. Some of the more serious ones are listed on Web Md .
Anxiety, agitation, depression, restlessness, or trouble sleeping

Dizziness or drowsiness

Dry mouth

Mild nauseavomitingconstipation

Because this is new I could say it's on the Carbamazepine side effects side because all this time I haven't had dizziness in a long while prior to the new med and the vomiting was happening more on the acid reflux side after eating and this one is not.
  I'm going to go back on SMOOV MOVE as soon as I see a hint of Constipation though, just to be safe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment