Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FATIGUE OR JUST TIRED


NORMALLY THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PIC FOR WHEN I'M FEELING WOBBLY.  IT HAPPENS.  BUT TODAY I DIDN'T TRIP....

I had a fatigue attack today.  
I'm not in the closet with my MS at all.  I used to be.  I had such a stressful morning that by the time I got back home,  I began to get extreme fatigue and nearly passed out.  Which was fine because I was at home near my bed. When I got up, the stress was a bit better...but still stress. Now I'm going to go talk to a MS support group and some other support groups I'm in because obviously I can't handle this on my own.  GOD is LOVE and so I have that on my side.  Now I just need to take care of me a bit better. 

Life is stressful. As a married woman, there's additional stress sometimes.  I have a really good marriage but we have some issues that sometimes can be a bit stressful for me.  I'm trying my hardest to remember the lessons in life that I've learned along the way. One of the greatest lessons I've learned is not to allow anyone to steal my joy. 

I have to remember now what a joy it is to wake up each and every day. I have to remember that when I'm pacing around looking for something at the  last minute and it causes my husband to stress, to remember that my pacing around is not me, and so I am not the cause of his stress. That's his. He is stressing because he loves me and doesn't want to see me pacing around looking for lost items.  He doesn't have to stress over me stressing; I suppose that's just his way of loving me or his way of handling things.  I don't know. I have to not get stressed, though,  because he is stressing about me stressing...because that just adds to my stress.  I'll probably forget it next time it happens and it may take a few times of me trying to remember not to, but thankfully this blog will help me go back over these little tid-bits about ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment