Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Beautiful Mind

I have no idea if I've said this before, but this entire experience with MS and what it did to me, on top of the PTSD and everything else reminds me so much of the movie "A Beautiful Mind" starring Russell Crowe http://abeautifulmind.com/ .  Even though the character suffered from Schizophrenia, the fact that someone so smart and on top of the world would take such a dive due to illness that effects the mind.  I feel slighted in so many ways even though I try not to.


I'm just thinking about how things could have been.  I'm striving hard to make turn things around.  That's why this latest stage of depression or whatever that has me not eating much and being just unable to feel and be "normal" without roadblocks in the way is ...well, depressing.  With PTSD, you really have a hard time gaining emotional control..it's a struggle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment