Monday, August 24, 2015

No Stress Zone : IRS WOES

I have short term memory loss so when talks get too intense and I forget what we are talking about in the first place because all kinda other stuff is being mentioned that has nothing to do with the topic at hand,  there is no need for me to continue. I say hey, I'm done. Because really at that point the issues seem clouded in emotion.

It's hard.

I've been doing more "proof" with the IRS for my taxes. They are stalling and stalling and now they want more "proof". It's aggravating. And it's something I can no longer do on my own. I'm going to need assistance and my husband doesn't prepare taxes either. We already paid someone to prepare them in the first place. But that person is in Atlanta so they can't help us. This is getting harder and harder and all I want is my refund so I can handle some business. The struggle doesn't end and I just thank GOD for Colorado and the cannibus treatment.

The IRS has me so frustrated. Seemingly its affecting us all and in times like these its important to know how to calm down from the high strung energy/stress. For me, intense pain has already kicked into my hands and feet again. MS is so unpredictable and I'm afraid of getting sick. So I pray. And I cope. And I medicate. And I step back and say " okay world, I guess u got it for now", and then for now I'm done. What else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment