Monday, January 29, 2018

Plans to Detox

I'm on prescription pills.  My husband and I counted them last night and including all dosages I take 10 pills per day.  It saddens me.  But I remember a time when I took way more, so I suppose in the world of meds for Multiple Sclerosis patients, I'm blessed.

I'm thinking of coming off of the meds again.  So far even with the dmd I take (disease modifying drug), I have had problems with MS such as the awful Trigeminal neuralgia and the Head Pains and the Tingling.  And though I haven't had any major mental issues,I'd like to see what the world feels like unmediated.  I've been given tools to use to get better, so I'd like to see just how good they are working for me.

I have a therapy appointment this week, and I'll be discussing it with them. I believe from time to time a detox is healthy if observed by doctors.  We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment