Thursday, January 11, 2018

Dr. Agrees its Trigeminal Neuralgia

I went to one of my doctor's today and she agreed that the stabbing pain in my head is caused by the Trigeminal Neuralgia I've been dealing with since November 10th 2017.
Trigeminal Neuralgia is really getting on my nerves... literally. Now that I know what it is definitely, I'm going to monitor if Carbamazepine is helping any. On the way home I noticed that every bump in the road gave me the stabbing pains. Doc says I need to massage the base of my head and my neck to get some of the tension out because I must have jerked my head in the wrong way to cause it to flare up again (which is true).
I have had no headaches so that's good, just the periodic stabbing/shooting pain. I'm glad that a lot of doctors know about Trigeminal Neuralgia or at least have heard of it.


UPDATE 1-30-18 It wasn't Trigeminal Neuralgia, 
https://supportmsawareness.blogspot.com/2018/01/head-pain-gone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment