Tuesday, July 19, 2016

clonazepam

So I'm now on Clonazepam instead of xanax.  The side effect i'm concerned about is that Some people have thoughts about suicide when taking seizure medication. UGH, I mean....I'm already depressed enough. I am not suicidal but lord knows i don't like living like this....so what is this pill gonna do exactly to make me wanna end it all?  Ugh, whatever.  I'm keeping myself in my prayers. 

She says it's for anxiety.  


And prazosin that I take at night should keep the nightmares away she said.


And the prozac in the mornings. This is too dayum much.


I'm taking cannabis for pain because i refuse to keep taking a gazillion pills. I just wanna come out of this.  But this is the only way to keep the thoughts from taking over.  


No comments:

Post a Comment