Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Musculoskeletal pain please go away

My body hurts.  Pretty much all the time.  I'm dealing with it.  I'm currently not on any medications, and so there is no relief from narcotics.  I'm having to choose between my comfort and my organs; I choose pain.

Musculoskeletal pain (nociceptive pain) is caused by damage to muscles, tendons, ligaments or soft tissue. Musculoskeletal pain in MS feels like the pain from common injuries unrelated to MS, such as a sprain or pulled muscle. ... Muscle or joint pain due to changes in posture, spasms or muscle stiffness (spasticity)

Cannabis, hot showers, organic herbs, and any other pain relieving assistance I can get, I'm all for. As long as it's as organic as it can be, I'm with it.  I find that putting unhealthy things into my body has really damaged my well being to the extent that I'm nauseous, and extremely paranoid.  Big Pharma has done a job on me, and now it's time to regain some of my soul. I'm trying...one day at a time, I'm trying.  To cope.  To live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment