Monday, November 3, 2014

They MUST know about MS and Me

I'm still shocked when people dont know what MS is or anything about it. It was quite a shocking day when I got diagnosed in 2004 with RRMS...blew my mind. As people learn my story, they learn how important it is to be aware. Aware about MS. 

Aware that There are others out there that have it. 
Aware that my diagnosis doesn't mean I don't matter anymore. 
Aware that I'm strong, but I DO have a diagnosis so when I don't show up, chances are that's why. And so much more :)

Having survived the initial car ride on that day, which was a miracle in itself, I must now thank GOD for being there with me always. I'm so appreciative to have been able to be a good mother to my children. I'm thankful to have had assistance when I've needed it and to be able to serve GOD with clear understanding.

MS takes my strength and energy away more often than not. But, again, I'm thankful to have less worry and wear and tare do myself because I'm finding solutions that are working for us as a family.



No comments:

Post a Comment